LV- Low Velocity Evaporators allow for positive low air movement and even temperatures throughout the refrigerated space, while maintaining desired humidity conditions. Features a cleanable, durable textured aluminum cabinet, corrosion resistant fasteners, low speed plug-in motor/fan assemblies and a positive sloped drain pan assembly.
• Heavy gauge textured aluminum cabinet construction resists scratches/corrosion and minimizes weight for shipment, installation and service.
• High-efficiency PSC motors.
• Specially designed for quiet operation - ideal for prep. rooms.
• Capacity up to 37,000 BTUH nominal.
• Dual refrigeration coils with two-way air distribution reduces air velocities to minimize product dehydration.
• Reduced operating charge with 3/8” OD tubing
• Spacious end compartment allows for easy component installation.
• Attractive and durable high - density poly propylene fan guards.
• Hinged drain pan provides convenient access for cleaning.
• Terminal board allows for easy electrical connections.
• Refrigerants R404A, R22, R507, R134a, R407C.
Optional Features (Factory Mounted):
• Factory mounted solenoid valve, TXV and Thermostat.
• Fin material and special coatings.
• Energy Efficient EC Motors
• Other options available - consult factory
High and Medium Temperature Applications
28°F and above room temperatures
Air, electric and hot gas defrost models
R404A, R134a, R22, R507, R407C
Available in 10 sizes from 6,000 BTUH to 37,000 BTUH at 10°F TD, R404A