- Our Company
- Branch Locator
- News & Events
- Contact Us
LV- Low Velocity Evaporators are engineered for positive low air movement and even temperatures throughout the refrigerated space, while maintaining desired humidity conditions. Features a cleanable, durable textured aluminum cabinet, corrosion resistant fasteners, low speed plug-in motor/fan assemblies and a positive sloped drain pan assembly.
• Compatible with Low GWP Refrigerants
• Heavy gauge textured aluminum cabinet construction resists scratches/corrosion and minimizes weight for shipment, installation and service.
• High-efficiency PSC motors.
• Specially designed for quiet operation - ideal for prep. rooms.
• Capacity up to 37,000 BTUH nominal.
• Dual refrigeration coils with two-way air distribution reduces air velocities to minimize product dehydration.
• Reduced operating charge with 3/8” OD tubing
• Spacious end compartment allows for easy component installation.
• Attractive and durable high - density poly propylene fan guards.
• Hinged drain pan provides convenient access for cleaning.
• Terminal board allows for easy electrical connections.
• Refrigerants R407A, R407C, R404A/R507, R22 and R134a.
Optional Features (Factory Mounted):
• EC motors with patented SmartSpeed® Technology
• Factory mounted solenoid valve, TXV and Thermostat.
• Optional fin materials
• Optional coil coatings
• Other options available - consult factory
- High and Medium Temperature Applications
- 28°F and above room temperatures
- Air, electric and hot gas defrost models
- R407A, R407C, R404A/R507, R22 and R134a
- Available in 10 sizes from 6,000 BTUH to 37,000 BTUH at 10°F TD, R404A
Product Specialist ContactE-mail:
1-844-893-3222 ext. 520
Manuals & Specifications:
By downloading these files, you agree to our Terms & Conditions